Still in between the two of 'em. The Tom Demark Dec 21st top (and 2 week rally) still has a chance as we've held the 200 day exponential late yesterday....
One assumes a horde of silicon and carbon based buy stop orders are waiting somewhere up there in the 1268-1270 range. Demark says S&P 1330+ by the 21st, if he nails this, it would be quiet fun to watch. Even though his system still sounds "Greek" to me.
Best Of FMMF
- 1: Warren Buffet Piles on Europe
- 2: [Video] Jim Chanos Returns from Europe, Even More Bearish on China
- 3: A Chart to Open Our Eyes - Staggering Changes by Multinationals in Employment Behavior 00s vs 90s
- 4: Futures Blasted on Dexia Woes... and Poor Preliminary China Data
- 5: Market Working to Worst Thanksgiving Since 1932
- 6: Et Tu, German Bonds? Poor Auction Raises Eyebrows