I'm not even going to justify the rumor of the day (today's source FT.com) - this has so jumped the shark. Let's just say it was denied quicker than the one yesterday -- after moving the market. It's actually disgusting these news agencies now will release just about anything a source gives them. Even if these sources are apparently sparrows sitting on a building ledge somewhere in Brussels.
This is truly reaching a pathetic proportion. Three of four days this week we've had one ....
Thursday, December 8, 2011
There Was Just another Rumor Released Via a News Agency
Best Of FMMF
- 1: Warren Buffet Piles on Europe
- 2: [Video] Jim Chanos Returns from Europe, Even More Bearish on China
- 3: A Chart to Open Our Eyes - Staggering Changes by Multinationals in Employment Behavior 00s vs 90s
- 4: Futures Blasted on Dexia Woes... and Poor Preliminary China Data
- 5: Market Working to Worst Thanksgiving Since 1932
- 6: Et Tu, German Bonds? Poor Auction Raises Eyebrows