This morning I wrote this is the worst Thanksgiving week since 1932, as it scrolled along the bottom of the CNBC screen. Well guess what - Thanksgiving was not officially recognized until 1941. So in fact, you are living through the worst Thanksgiving week ever. You're welcome.
Thanks to Bespoke Invest for telling us things with accuracy....
On another note, I see no reason the stock market cannot be open only 3.5 hours a day - we still get our gaps up or down, our lemming like movement (all together in one direction) intraday, and we can all have more time to defeat the terrorists by shopping more.
Friday, November 25, 2011
My Earlier Post was Wrong Due to CNBC - This is Actually the Worst Thanksgiving Week Ever
Best Of FMMF
- 1: Warren Buffet Piles on Europe
- 2: [Video] Jim Chanos Returns from Europe, Even More Bearish on China
- 3: A Chart to Open Our Eyes - Staggering Changes by Multinationals in Employment Behavior 00s vs 90s
- 4: Futures Blasted on Dexia Woes... and Poor Preliminary China Data
- 5: Market Working to Worst Thanksgiving Since 1932
- 6: Et Tu, German Bonds? Poor Auction Raises Eyebrows