Monday, May 23, 2011
I'll give the market the benefit of the doubt here and say the gap filled. The target was 1312.70 and we just saw 1312.88. That said, still not interested in the long side at this time as it will be more of the cursory bounce type. Bulls have some work to do.
S&P 1312.88 - Gap "Filled"
Best Of FMMF
- 1: Warren Buffet Piles on Europe
- 2: [Video] Jim Chanos Returns from Europe, Even More Bearish on China
- 3: A Chart to Open Our Eyes - Staggering Changes by Multinationals in Employment Behavior 00s vs 90s
- 4: Futures Blasted on Dexia Woes... and Poor Preliminary China Data
- 5: Market Working to Worst Thanksgiving Since 1932
- 6: Et Tu, German Bonds? Poor Auction Raises Eyebrows