- Oppenheimer analyst Jason Helfstein said Amazon "continues to be a story of contradictory themes." While revenue modestly exceeded expectations, its profit margins continue to worsen due to expanding distribution centers around the world and the "aggressive marketing of Prime, its premium membership program that charges $79 a year for free two-day shipping and low-cost next-day shipping.
Wednesday, April 27, 2011
When a stock misses EPS by 17 cents, and acts like this - you know the bears have little shot...
That's a Pretty Serious Teflon Market
Best Of FMMF
- 1: Warren Buffet Piles on Europe
- 2: [Video] Jim Chanos Returns from Europe, Even More Bearish on China
- 3: A Chart to Open Our Eyes - Staggering Changes by Multinationals in Employment Behavior 00s vs 90s
- 4: Futures Blasted on Dexia Woes... and Poor Preliminary China Data
- 5: Market Working to Worst Thanksgiving Since 1932
- 6: Et Tu, German Bonds? Poor Auction Raises Eyebrows