Buyers came out in force once the NASDAQ threatened the 50 day moving average. We've seen a 1% move in about 2.5 hours. No real headway for bears or bulls on days like this; just a lot of churn - start up, sharp selloff, rally strong lately. Only good for daytraders.
As always the close is more important than intraday so its a 3rd successful hold of serve on the NASDAQ for the past 2 weeks.
Best Of FMMF
- 1: Warren Buffet Piles on Europe
- 2: [Video] Jim Chanos Returns from Europe, Even More Bearish on China
- 3: A Chart to Open Our Eyes - Staggering Changes by Multinationals in Employment Behavior 00s vs 90s
- 4: Futures Blasted on Dexia Woes... and Poor Preliminary China Data
- 5: Market Working to Worst Thanksgiving Since 1932
- 6: Et Tu, German Bonds? Poor Auction Raises Eyebrows