While gold has been a bit of a laggard, silver has broken to yearly highs (and I believe all time highs as well - don't quote me). Look for trend type traders such as myself to pile in here, now that a 'double top breakout' has ensued.
I am using the ETF for charting purposes rather than the metal itself....
Best Of FMMF
- 1: Warren Buffet Piles on Europe
- 2: [Video] Jim Chanos Returns from Europe, Even More Bearish on China
- 3: A Chart to Open Our Eyes - Staggering Changes by Multinationals in Employment Behavior 00s vs 90s
- 4: Futures Blasted on Dexia Woes... and Poor Preliminary China Data
- 5: Market Working to Worst Thanksgiving Since 1932
- 6: Et Tu, German Bonds? Poor Auction Raises Eyebrows