I've updated the Fund FAQ/Pledges tab at the top of the page to include all the new information processed in the past month, as well as a location for updates on the launch of the new sites, and the fund itself. I will continue to post updates in the body of FMMF website as well, but the fund faq/pledge page go forward will be a repository of information/updates.
As always, thanks for your (non stop) patience.
Saturday, December 4, 2010
Updated Fund FAQ/Pledges Tab to be Used as Living Document for Fund Progress
Best Of FMMF
- 1: Warren Buffet Piles on Europe
- 2: [Video] Jim Chanos Returns from Europe, Even More Bearish on China
- 3: A Chart to Open Our Eyes - Staggering Changes by Multinationals in Employment Behavior 00s vs 90s
- 4: Futures Blasted on Dexia Woes... and Poor Preliminary China Data
- 5: Market Working to Worst Thanksgiving Since 1932
- 6: Et Tu, German Bonds? Poor Auction Raises Eyebrows