Under the now antiquated belief the market can sell off, I am taking another 25% off the Riverbed Technology (RVBD) just for old times sake. This will take position size down from 2% to 1.5%, and lock in about a 32% gain. Oink.
Technically the stock is at recent highs, and if it breaks over - surely the human and carbon based traders will chase this ever upward, in the risk-less stock market. This was just so much easier in 1999 when I bought into the belief the market was risk-less.
Long Riverbed Technology in fund; no personal position
Tuesday, November 2, 2010
Bookkeeping: Selling 25% of Riverbed Technology (RVBD)
Best Of FMMF
- 1: Warren Buffet Piles on Europe
- 2: [Video] Jim Chanos Returns from Europe, Even More Bearish on China
- 3: A Chart to Open Our Eyes - Staggering Changes by Multinationals in Employment Behavior 00s vs 90s
- 4: Futures Blasted on Dexia Woes... and Poor Preliminary China Data
- 5: Market Working to Worst Thanksgiving Since 1932
- 6: Et Tu, German Bonds? Poor Auction Raises Eyebrows