What an utter joke.
Market share? Company prospects? P/E ratio? P/S ratio? Debt? Revenue? Heck, even technical analysis? Useless. Tell me where the dollar is and I'll do the opposite!
Here is the intraday chart of dollar vs S&P 500. The STOOPID market (IQ 8 required) in visual form.
That is one day; here it is over the past month... as an American your perfect correlation as a stock speculator; you make 6% on the S&P 500, but you lose 6% as your dollar is crushed. You "win"... as long as you are oblivious.
[click to enlarge]
Best Of FMMF
- 1: Warren Buffet Piles on Europe
- 2: [Video] Jim Chanos Returns from Europe, Even More Bearish on China
- 3: A Chart to Open Our Eyes - Staggering Changes by Multinationals in Employment Behavior 00s vs 90s
- 4: Futures Blasted on Dexia Woes... and Poor Preliminary China Data
- 5: Market Working to Worst Thanksgiving Since 1932
- 6: Et Tu, German Bonds? Poor Auction Raises Eyebrows