We're definitely 'oversold'. This measure is not only below the worst of May (which in and of itself was extreme) but within a hair of March 2009 lows.
Wax on. Wax off. Student body left. Student body right. Risk on. Risk off.
[click to enlarge]
Friday, July 2, 2010
Percent of Stocks Above 50 Day Moving Average Back to March 2009 Lows
Best Of FMMF
- 1: Warren Buffet Piles on Europe
- 2: [Video] Jim Chanos Returns from Europe, Even More Bearish on China
- 3: A Chart to Open Our Eyes - Staggering Changes by Multinationals in Employment Behavior 00s vs 90s
- 4: Futures Blasted on Dexia Woes... and Poor Preliminary China Data
- 5: Market Working to Worst Thanksgiving Since 1932
- 6: Et Tu, German Bonds? Poor Auction Raises Eyebrows