I am looking to find a basket of names to short but when I am looking at candidates it is difficult to find low risk entries since so many charts are so damaged, and very few names have 'rebounded' back anywhere near some major resistance areas.
My first inclination is throw on a first tranche of individual shorts here and then hope for another few % higher on the S&P 500 to get it closer to 1100, and then put in another batch. 1078 is just a no man's land. I just did not realize how much damage had been done to so many stocks until I started looking around at potential candidates.
Best Of FMMF
- 1: Warren Buffet Piles on Europe
- 2: [Video] Jim Chanos Returns from Europe, Even More Bearish on China
- 3: A Chart to Open Our Eyes - Staggering Changes by Multinationals in Employment Behavior 00s vs 90s
- 4: Futures Blasted on Dexia Woes... and Poor Preliminary China Data
- 5: Market Working to Worst Thanksgiving Since 1932
- 6: Et Tu, German Bonds? Poor Auction Raises Eyebrows