Gosh darnit, left a ton of money on the table by selling those puts in the mid S&P 1080s. Back to the grind... if the lows of the day here around 1075 break that move to 1066ish anticipated earlier today should happen. It just didn't happen in a convenient manner.
To shake out the "I will just buy because of course we will reverse at S&P 1066 and I'll make mad money" crowd, it would make sense to not just go to 1066 at this point but break through it and cause people to throw up their hands in disgust. Let's see.
Best Of FMMF
- 1: Warren Buffet Piles on Europe
- 2: [Video] Jim Chanos Returns from Europe, Even More Bearish on China
- 3: A Chart to Open Our Eyes - Staggering Changes by Multinationals in Employment Behavior 00s vs 90s
- 4: Futures Blasted on Dexia Woes... and Poor Preliminary China Data
- 5: Market Working to Worst Thanksgiving Since 1932
- 6: Et Tu, German Bonds? Poor Auction Raises Eyebrows