That did not take long...
I thought any selloff would take the S&P down to those 2 exponential moving averages in the 1095-1098 area and here we are..
That was the "ëasy"part of the move down. What happens from here will be interesting. Let us not forget the gap created by one of our wonderous "pre market futures surges" down there at S&P 1078. Will we be filling it soon or is that an issue for another week?
Best Of FMMF
- 1: Warren Buffet Piles on Europe
- 2: [Video] Jim Chanos Returns from Europe, Even More Bearish on China
- 3: A Chart to Open Our Eyes - Staggering Changes by Multinationals in Employment Behavior 00s vs 90s
- 4: Futures Blasted on Dexia Woes... and Poor Preliminary China Data
- 5: Market Working to Worst Thanksgiving Since 1932
- 6: Et Tu, German Bonds? Poor Auction Raises Eyebrows