A reader emailed me how to share blog content on Facebook... I know some readers have done this but being the last person in the US below the age of 40 not on Facebook I am not 100% sure what method they have been using.
But at the bottom of each post is "Tell a Friend" button - this has various methods for sharing posts. You can email, you can instant message it, or there is an option for "social", which has Facebook, LinkedIn, MySpace Etc.
When clicking on social, then Facebook it brings up a pop up box with the link to the entry. From there, click share and it asks you to log into your account. I assume after you log in, it does the rest from there. If anyone has done it this way feel free to chime in as this is not my expertise. ;)
Best Of FMMF
- 1: Warren Buffet Piles on Europe
- 2: [Video] Jim Chanos Returns from Europe, Even More Bearish on China
- 3: A Chart to Open Our Eyes - Staggering Changes by Multinationals in Employment Behavior 00s vs 90s
- 4: Futures Blasted on Dexia Woes... and Poor Preliminary China Data
- 5: Market Working to Worst Thanksgiving Since 1932
- 6: Et Tu, German Bonds? Poor Auction Raises Eyebrows