Each year the team at StockBrokers.com spends several months and hundreds of hours testing and reviewing online stock brokers. The results are then published in their annual broker review, including detailed analysis, commentary, and what's improved in online broker industry over the course of the year. Their 2013 Online Broker Review was even better than prior years.
On top of a new, easy to use, interactive interface for the review along with their top categories and growing overall rankings chart, they added several new features to the review to really take it to the next level. Items like the 10+ minute "Broker Hot Seat" industry interviews with executives from each online broker and their extensive customer service testing were really unique and helpful. Their Industry Awards section as well as the new categories this year, including the best brokers for Options Trading and Active Trading, were also great additions.
TD Ameritrade took the #1 Overall Broker for the second year in a row. E*TRADE was close behind with another second place finished and Charles Schwab rounded out the top 3 online brokers for 2013. Lightspeed Trading took the top spot for Active Trading, OptionsHouse nabbed first place for Options Trading in a very competitive category, and TradeKing took home the top industry award of "Most Innovative Broker" for 2013.
Best Of FMMF
- 1: Warren Buffet Piles on Europe
- 2: [Video] Jim Chanos Returns from Europe, Even More Bearish on China
- 3: A Chart to Open Our Eyes - Staggering Changes by Multinationals in Employment Behavior 00s vs 90s
- 4: Futures Blasted on Dexia Woes... and Poor Preliminary China Data
- 5: Market Working to Worst Thanksgiving Since 1932
- 6: Et Tu, German Bonds? Poor Auction Raises Eyebrows