Remember when Bank of America (BAC) was poised to break the all important $5 barrier five sessions ago (Tuesday). Rumors are that the central bank swap line announcement Wednesday morning was to save the cake of a major European bank - one wonders if the timing was also (or solely) to benefit BAC. The Fed apparently voted on this Monday morning - the stock would have been around $5.10s. I will check with the black helicopters.
All I know is Mr. Buffet has made up a lot of unrealized losses in the past week - a cool 17% rally.
Monday, December 5, 2011
Uncle Buffet Has to Be Pleased about the Bank of America (BAC) Investment the Past Week
Best Of FMMF
- 1: Warren Buffet Piles on Europe
- 2: [Video] Jim Chanos Returns from Europe, Even More Bearish on China
- 3: A Chart to Open Our Eyes - Staggering Changes by Multinationals in Employment Behavior 00s vs 90s
- 4: Futures Blasted on Dexia Woes... and Poor Preliminary China Data
- 5: Market Working to Worst Thanksgiving Since 1932
- 6: Et Tu, German Bonds? Poor Auction Raises Eyebrows