A reader who happened to own this book, actually sent it to me, maybe 3 years ago.
I would like to write the follow up edition titled "How Almost Nothing Goes Right the First Time Around, and You Want to Bang Your Head into the Wall Repeatedly When Starting a Mutual Fund."
Gosh darn, nothing comes easy. After dealing with all the background firms needed, I now remember the frustration of working in large firms where one hand never speaks to the other.
Best Of FMMF
- 1: Warren Buffet Piles on Europe
- 2: [Video] Jim Chanos Returns from Europe, Even More Bearish on China
- 3: A Chart to Open Our Eyes - Staggering Changes by Multinationals in Employment Behavior 00s vs 90s
- 4: Futures Blasted on Dexia Woes... and Poor Preliminary China Data
- 5: Market Working to Worst Thanksgiving Since 1932
- 6: Et Tu, German Bonds? Poor Auction Raises Eyebrows