Working on 18 other things today - will get back to blog-ville this weekend. Have a good one.
One note - the labor force participation rate dropped another 0.2% last month, from already record levels! At the rate we're going half of America's working population is going to drop out of the labor force within 10 years. Stunning data. But "great news" for politicians since it helps the unemployment rate drop.
Best Of FMMF
- 1: Warren Buffet Piles on Europe
- 2: [Video] Jim Chanos Returns from Europe, Even More Bearish on China
- 3: A Chart to Open Our Eyes - Staggering Changes by Multinationals in Employment Behavior 00s vs 90s
- 4: Futures Blasted on Dexia Woes... and Poor Preliminary China Data
- 5: Market Working to Worst Thanksgiving Since 1932
- 6: Et Tu, German Bonds? Poor Auction Raises Eyebrows