Conveniently the S&P 500 bounced right off yesterday's lows (1184) to 1194ish. Based on how each iteration of the drugs offered by the powers that be has less effect, I expect the euphoria of this headline to wear off within 30 minutes.
- IMF APPROVES CREDIT LINE PROGRAM CHANGES TO PROVIDE LIQUIDITY
- IMF CREDIT LINE CREATES NEW SOURCE OF FUNDS FOR MEMBER NATIONS
- IMF ADDS EMERGENCY FUNDING TOOL TO ASSIST COUNTRIES IN CRISIS
- IMF NEW CREDIT LINE AVAILABLE FOR SIX MONTHS TO TWO YEARS
- IMF CREATES PRECAUTIONARY AND LIQUIDITY LINE
- IMF SAYS ACCESS UNDER 6-MONTH LIQUIDITY LINE COULD BE UP TO 500% OF MEMBERS QUOTA