We just lifted about 7 S&P points on a news report Italian PM Berlusconi will resign ....
Berlusconi will resign after passing of new financial stability laws, senior officials tell FT
Apparently all of Italy's problems stem from this one man - at least that is how the market is acting....
The 200 day simple moving average is right above at 1272....which is essentially where the market topped out earlier in the session, we are near it again.
Tuesday, November 8, 2011
Market Goes Vertical After News Report Berlusconi to Resign
Best Of FMMF
- 1: Warren Buffet Piles on Europe
- 2: [Video] Jim Chanos Returns from Europe, Even More Bearish on China
- 3: A Chart to Open Our Eyes - Staggering Changes by Multinationals in Employment Behavior 00s vs 90s
- 4: Futures Blasted on Dexia Woes... and Poor Preliminary China Data
- 5: Market Working to Worst Thanksgiving Since 1932
- 6: Et Tu, German Bonds? Poor Auction Raises Eyebrows