Of course technically part of this debt is money we owe ourselves via transfers but ...
Since these numbers are far too big for anyone to comprehend, it's better to do it by citizen... it's just under $50K per humanoid in the country, including that baby just born 2 seconds ago... and that one 4 seconds ago... and that one... and that one...
[click to enlarge]
Wednesday, November 16, 2011
Congrats Everyone - U.S. National Debt Just Passed $15 Trillion, See You at $16 Trillion Soon
Best Of FMMF
- 1: Warren Buffet Piles on Europe
- 2: [Video] Jim Chanos Returns from Europe, Even More Bearish on China
- 3: A Chart to Open Our Eyes - Staggering Changes by Multinationals in Employment Behavior 00s vs 90s
- 4: Futures Blasted on Dexia Woes... and Poor Preliminary China Data
- 5: Market Working to Worst Thanksgiving Since 1932
- 6: Et Tu, German Bonds? Poor Auction Raises Eyebrows