First break of that 50 day in about 6 weeks. As always the close is more important than the intraday action so let's see what the rest of the day brings.
EDIT 12:41 PM - wow once those supports go there are serious air pockets - already down to 1212 from 1219 when I posted this just minutes ago.
Best Of FMMF
- 1: Warren Buffet Piles on Europe
- 2: [Video] Jim Chanos Returns from Europe, Even More Bearish on China
- 3: A Chart to Open Our Eyes - Staggering Changes by Multinationals in Employment Behavior 00s vs 90s
- 4: Futures Blasted on Dexia Woes... and Poor Preliminary China Data
- 5: Market Working to Worst Thanksgiving Since 1932
- 6: Et Tu, German Bonds? Poor Auction Raises Eyebrows