If only we could have interventions every week.
Of course, no one thinks to ask why we need (constant) intervention - that would be inconvenient.
On the day, as we broke to highs of the day late afternoon at S&P 1240, we spiked on an additional 7 points in short order. It is incredibly clear how technicians are ruling this market. No surprise when it's so headline driven.
This 'best day in years' follows the 'worst Thanksgiving week ever" which followed 'one of the best Octobers ever' which followed....
Well you get the point
EDIT 4:55 PM - the headline refers to the DJIA only ;)
Best Of FMMF
- 1: Warren Buffet Piles on Europe
- 2: [Video] Jim Chanos Returns from Europe, Even More Bearish on China
- 3: A Chart to Open Our Eyes - Staggering Changes by Multinationals in Employment Behavior 00s vs 90s
- 4: Futures Blasted on Dexia Woes... and Poor Preliminary China Data
- 5: Market Working to Worst Thanksgiving Since 1932
- 6: Et Tu, German Bonds? Poor Auction Raises Eyebrows