I just ran a screen on finviz.com and EVERY S&P 500 stock is green. I have never seen that before. Maybe it has happened on other days, but I certainly never have caught it. Simple amazing.
Here is another way of looking at it, in a heat map.
[click to enlarge]
This market has jumped the shark in terms of being A.D.D. and bipolar. Buy everything or sell everything - no in between.
Best Of FMMF
- 1: Warren Buffet Piles on Europe
- 2: [Video] Jim Chanos Returns from Europe, Even More Bearish on China
- 3: A Chart to Open Our Eyes - Staggering Changes by Multinationals in Employment Behavior 00s vs 90s
- 4: Futures Blasted on Dexia Woes... and Poor Preliminary China Data
- 5: Market Working to Worst Thanksgiving Since 1932
- 6: Et Tu, German Bonds? Poor Auction Raises Eyebrows