People foresake shoes with holes in them, for no shoes at all!
Crocs (CROX) is down 35% after hours.
IBM also missed on the top line in both hardware and software - hmmmm.
With all the accounting games they can still do fine on the bottom line but you can't 'adjust' revenue. Something to keep an eye on. Been a long while since IBM disappointed.
Best Of FMMF
- 1: Warren Buffet Piles on Europe
- 2: [Video] Jim Chanos Returns from Europe, Even More Bearish on China
- 3: A Chart to Open Our Eyes - Staggering Changes by Multinationals in Employment Behavior 00s vs 90s
- 4: Futures Blasted on Dexia Woes... and Poor Preliminary China Data
- 5: Market Working to Worst Thanksgiving Since 1932
- 6: Et Tu, German Bonds? Poor Auction Raises Eyebrows