What a move in these closing minutes... all the way back up to resistance, once support near 1120! 35 S&P points in the last 45 minutes? That's a 3% move! Nice work PPT.
EDIT - we went through 1120, now at 1123... wow.
EDIT 4:08 PM - ok it appears a rumor the 18,275th European rescue plan was the cause.
....following a report that EU finance ministers are examining possible ways to recapitalize banks
Best Of FMMF
- 1: Warren Buffet Piles on Europe
- 2: [Video] Jim Chanos Returns from Europe, Even More Bearish on China
- 3: A Chart to Open Our Eyes - Staggering Changes by Multinationals in Employment Behavior 00s vs 90s
- 4: Futures Blasted on Dexia Woes... and Poor Preliminary China Data
- 5: Market Working to Worst Thanksgiving Since 1932
- 6: Et Tu, German Bonds? Poor Auction Raises Eyebrows