Not really sure what is happening in Sina (SINA) today - it's up 13% on a day where not much is happening in the market. Maybe some speculators reaching for a beta trade on a slow day. Can't seem to find an analyst upgrade or anything of that sort.
This name was hit along with a bunch of the cChinese internets a few weeks ago on the reports of regulators looking into accounting...
It's obviously right below a hoard of resistance...
EDIT 1:08 PM - reader says an upgrade today by a research firm.
Best Of FMMF
- 1: Warren Buffet Piles on Europe
- 2: [Video] Jim Chanos Returns from Europe, Even More Bearish on China
- 3: A Chart to Open Our Eyes - Staggering Changes by Multinationals in Employment Behavior 00s vs 90s
- 4: Futures Blasted on Dexia Woes... and Poor Preliminary China Data
- 5: Market Working to Worst Thanksgiving Since 1932
- 6: Et Tu, German Bonds? Poor Auction Raises Eyebrows