We're doing quite good relatively, 12th out of 78 countries. And frankly, second among countries 99% of people would actually invest in (Indonesia continues to be the star of the past three years). The BRICs have struggled all year, and continue to do so - should set up a nice buy somewhere in the next 9-15 months though in that group. Europe - no explanation needed.
[click to enlarge]
Monday, October 17, 2011
How is Your Country's Market Performing this year?
Best Of FMMF
- 1: Warren Buffet Piles on Europe
- 2: [Video] Jim Chanos Returns from Europe, Even More Bearish on China
- 3: A Chart to Open Our Eyes - Staggering Changes by Multinationals in Employment Behavior 00s vs 90s
- 4: Futures Blasted on Dexia Woes... and Poor Preliminary China Data
- 5: Market Working to Worst Thanksgiving Since 1932
- 6: Et Tu, German Bonds? Poor Auction Raises Eyebrows