Regular readers know I rarely touch on Apple (AAPL) because frankly there is not much to say - amazing company, in the right spot, visionary, blah blah. A lot of blogs write incessantly about the company to drive traffic - I only do that once a quarter, haha.
Amazing Apple fact of the day:
Someone just noted on twitter Apple has $81.6B in cash.
To put that in perspective, per finviz.com's screener, there are only 62 publicly listed companies on U.S. exchanges with a MARKET CAP over $81.6B.
Just staggering. Apple's cash hoard alone would be the 63rd largest company market cap on U.S exchanges. Perhaps Apple will be invited to participate in the ESFS!
Best Of FMMF
- 1: Warren Buffet Piles on Europe
- 2: [Video] Jim Chanos Returns from Europe, Even More Bearish on China
- 3: A Chart to Open Our Eyes - Staggering Changes by Multinationals in Employment Behavior 00s vs 90s
- 4: Futures Blasted on Dexia Woes... and Poor Preliminary China Data
- 5: Market Working to Worst Thanksgiving Since 1932
- 6: Et Tu, German Bonds? Poor Auction Raises Eyebrows