And there went 1120. We have fallen a long way in about 25 hrs...amazing volatility both ways.
EDIT 3:35 PM - this sort of close should lead to a bad open tomorrow - not a gap up. Not sure anything 'new' is going to come out of Europe overnight - we've heard it all before. For very short term traders, a bad open tomorrow could be a (traders) buyable opportunity especially if 1100 is broken on the S&P 500 and a lot of stop losses are triggered.
Best Of FMMF
- 1: Warren Buffet Piles on Europe
- 2: [Video] Jim Chanos Returns from Europe, Even More Bearish on China
- 3: A Chart to Open Our Eyes - Staggering Changes by Multinationals in Employment Behavior 00s vs 90s
- 4: Futures Blasted on Dexia Woes... and Poor Preliminary China Data
- 5: Market Working to Worst Thanksgiving Since 1932
- 6: Et Tu, German Bonds? Poor Auction Raises Eyebrows