After holding in the low to mid 1130s all morning, we've finally seen a break here in the past 10 minutes, and dropped to mid 1120s in short order. As stated many times the previous past few weeks/months, 1120 seems to be a magical level. All eyes will be on it.
Best Of FMMF
- 1: Warren Buffet Piles on Europe
- 2: [Video] Jim Chanos Returns from Europe, Even More Bearish on China
- 3: A Chart to Open Our Eyes - Staggering Changes by Multinationals in Employment Behavior 00s vs 90s
- 4: Futures Blasted on Dexia Woes... and Poor Preliminary China Data
- 5: Market Working to Worst Thanksgiving Since 1932
- 6: Et Tu, German Bonds? Poor Auction Raises Eyebrows