My buddy Josh from the Reformed Broker was actually at the (100 person) luncheon, because that's just how he rolls. Josh has a far more detailed account from his own notes, than I had earlier from the mainstream media story. Good stuff - go here.
p.s. are you kidding me on this volatility? 20 S&P points in 50 minutes ... I'm shaking my head.
Best Of FMMF
- 1: Warren Buffet Piles on Europe
- 2: [Video] Jim Chanos Returns from Europe, Even More Bearish on China
- 3: A Chart to Open Our Eyes - Staggering Changes by Multinationals in Employment Behavior 00s vs 90s
- 4: Futures Blasted on Dexia Woes... and Poor Preliminary China Data
- 5: Market Working to Worst Thanksgiving Since 1932
- 6: Et Tu, German Bonds? Poor Auction Raises Eyebrows