Numb... or complacent. This didn't even feel like a 4% drop today. Maybe because of the large gap down, and attemps at rallying all day. A relatively normal day in the markets of late. Closing again at worst levels of the day, after yet another incredibly volatile session.
Back to Monday's lows we go.
Best Of FMMF
- 1: Warren Buffet Piles on Europe
- 2: [Video] Jim Chanos Returns from Europe, Even More Bearish on China
- 3: A Chart to Open Our Eyes - Staggering Changes by Multinationals in Employment Behavior 00s vs 90s
- 4: Futures Blasted on Dexia Woes... and Poor Preliminary China Data
- 5: Market Working to Worst Thanksgiving Since 1932
- 6: Et Tu, German Bonds? Poor Auction Raises Eyebrows