I'm starting to get those calls and emails from people who barely watch the market, saying "what's going on???!!"
Generally that's a positive sign ;) as are the traffic spikes on the blog.
Tomorrow will be so interesting with the employment report. Anything like 150K jobs should send this market in a tizzy upward! That said, with 35 minutes to go the close is looking poor - finishing near or at the lows of the days..... therefore only riverboat gamblers should be the only ones going long. Unless one of those hockey sticks shows up in the last moments.
p.s. WSJ reporter went on CNBC about 40 minutes ago speaking tales of QE3... which was why we had the rally from 1213ish to 1222. ;)
Best Of FMMF
- 1: Warren Buffet Piles on Europe
- 2: [Video] Jim Chanos Returns from Europe, Even More Bearish on China
- 3: A Chart to Open Our Eyes - Staggering Changes by Multinationals in Employment Behavior 00s vs 90s
- 4: Futures Blasted on Dexia Woes... and Poor Preliminary China Data
- 5: Market Working to Worst Thanksgiving Since 1932
- 6: Et Tu, German Bonds? Poor Auction Raises Eyebrows