Down 3%.... things are flushing out...
EDIT 11:48 - 3.4%
EDIT 11:55 AM: Good conditions for a snap back as its getting 'egregious' out there... only problem is Europe is nutso. But closed for the day.
EDIT 11:58 AM - on Twitter just posted if you are going long, go with a stop out versus low of the day. I would be doing that here. Might get a retest of days low - if it breaks, have to go out again. If we bounce, this could be a nice play to make 'fast money'.
Best Of FMMF
- 1: Warren Buffet Piles on Europe
- 2: [Video] Jim Chanos Returns from Europe, Even More Bearish on China
- 3: A Chart to Open Our Eyes - Staggering Changes by Multinationals in Employment Behavior 00s vs 90s
- 4: Futures Blasted on Dexia Woes... and Poor Preliminary China Data
- 5: Market Working to Worst Thanksgiving Since 1932
- 6: Et Tu, German Bonds? Poor Auction Raises Eyebrows