Important moment here as we go back to retest the lows earlier in the day. As I wrote earlier, either we break and we're in bad shape, or we hold and it could be a very good thing.
If we break the lows of the day, I'd be stopping out of positions put on earlier today and going back to cash.
Best Of FMMF
- 1: Warren Buffet Piles on Europe
- 2: [Video] Jim Chanos Returns from Europe, Even More Bearish on China
- 3: A Chart to Open Our Eyes - Staggering Changes by Multinationals in Employment Behavior 00s vs 90s
- 4: Futures Blasted on Dexia Woes... and Poor Preliminary China Data
- 5: Market Working to Worst Thanksgiving Since 1932
- 6: Et Tu, German Bonds? Poor Auction Raises Eyebrows