Some wicked volatility all week - the closing prices on the S&P 500 from day to day have been in excess of +/-4% but the intraday moves on some of these days (such as Tuesday) have been far larger.
Here is the tally of the tape thus far!
Thursday (thus far): +4.4%
A flip of the coin week.
Thursday, August 11, 2011
Every Day this Week Has Been a Minimum 4% Move from the Previous Day Close in the S&P 500
Best Of FMMF
- 1: Warren Buffet Piles on Europe
- 2: [Video] Jim Chanos Returns from Europe, Even More Bearish on China
- 3: A Chart to Open Our Eyes - Staggering Changes by Multinationals in Employment Behavior 00s vs 90s
- 4: Futures Blasted on Dexia Woes... and Poor Preliminary China Data
- 5: Market Working to Worst Thanksgiving Since 1932
- 6: Et Tu, German Bonds? Poor Auction Raises Eyebrows