This old name from the portfolio, fertilizer stock CF Industries (CF) is trading as if it exists in another dimension. I have to assume nitrogen prices are not feeling any effects from the global slowdown. Amazing relative strength.
Mosaic (MOS) and Potash (POT) are not showing any similar sort of strength so it's not like its a broad move among the entire fertilizer space. Head scratching.
Monday, August 22, 2011
CF Industries (CF) Trading in Another Dimension
Best Of FMMF
- 1: Warren Buffet Piles on Europe
- 2: [Video] Jim Chanos Returns from Europe, Even More Bearish on China
- 3: A Chart to Open Our Eyes - Staggering Changes by Multinationals in Employment Behavior 00s vs 90s
- 4: Futures Blasted on Dexia Woes... and Poor Preliminary China Data
- 5: Market Working to Worst Thanksgiving Since 1932
- 6: Et Tu, German Bonds? Poor Auction Raises Eyebrows