Looking for yield now that the Fed has declared a 4th and 5th year of war on savers? Well as long as your stocks stay flattish you can do far better in the stock market in yield. Bespoke has a list of non utilities in the Russell 3000 yielding at least 4%. Pretty amazing to see something relatively stable like LLY yielding 5.65%! Smoking isn't going anywhere soon either - RAI for 6.4% yield? Not too bad.
(please note the table is incorrectly labeled 'at least 5%'
[click to enlarge]
Wednesday, August 10, 2011
Bespoke: Accidential High Yielders - Russell 3000 Stocks Yielding at Least 4%
Best Of FMMF
- 1: Warren Buffet Piles on Europe
- 2: [Video] Jim Chanos Returns from Europe, Even More Bearish on China
- 3: A Chart to Open Our Eyes - Staggering Changes by Multinationals in Employment Behavior 00s vs 90s
- 4: Futures Blasted on Dexia Woes... and Poor Preliminary China Data
- 5: Market Working to Worst Thanksgiving Since 1932
- 6: Et Tu, German Bonds? Poor Auction Raises Eyebrows