On the surface 114,000 should be a pretty good number. The only problem is last month ADP came in at 157,000 while the government data barely was above zero.
The ISM non manufacturing data at 10 AM will be more interesting to me today.
Wednesday, August 3, 2011
ADP Employment at 114,000 v 100,000 Expectation
Best Of FMMF
- 1: Warren Buffet Piles on Europe
- 2: [Video] Jim Chanos Returns from Europe, Even More Bearish on China
- 3: A Chart to Open Our Eyes - Staggering Changes by Multinationals in Employment Behavior 00s vs 90s
- 4: Futures Blasted on Dexia Woes... and Poor Preliminary China Data
- 5: Market Working to Worst Thanksgiving Since 1932
- 6: Et Tu, German Bonds? Poor Auction Raises Eyebrows