I wrote this morning that I thought there would be a late day rally as shorts covered and risk taking longs bought the 'debt ceiling resolution over the weekend' idea. But it appears it has already happened.
Right idea. Incorrect time frame.
The S&P 500 is back to flat on the day.
Friday, July 29, 2011
So Much for Waiting Until the End of the Day....
Best Of FMMF
- 1: Warren Buffet Piles on Europe
- 2: [Video] Jim Chanos Returns from Europe, Even More Bearish on China
- 3: A Chart to Open Our Eyes - Staggering Changes by Multinationals in Employment Behavior 00s vs 90s
- 4: Futures Blasted on Dexia Woes... and Poor Preliminary China Data
- 5: Market Working to Worst Thanksgiving Since 1932
- 6: Et Tu, German Bonds? Poor Auction Raises Eyebrows