Now the discussion goes from breaking the 200 day moving average (down in the S&P 1260s), to reaching back to highs of the year near 1370. (less than 40 S&P points way) What a week....light volume or not.
Need to put in my notes to constantly err on side of bullishness ahead of holidays as volume dissipates.
Best Of FMMF
- 1: Warren Buffet Piles on Europe
- 2: [Video] Jim Chanos Returns from Europe, Even More Bearish on China
- 3: A Chart to Open Our Eyes - Staggering Changes by Multinationals in Employment Behavior 00s vs 90s
- 4: Futures Blasted on Dexia Woes... and Poor Preliminary China Data
- 5: Market Working to Worst Thanksgiving Since 1932
- 6: Et Tu, German Bonds? Poor Auction Raises Eyebrows