While the broader indexes are not back to 2007 highs quite a few sectors, as expressed by their SPDR ETFs are already back there. Financials of course are not one of them.
Industrials and technology are not that unexpected, but the move by consumer discretionary the past few years surely has surprised many of us.
[click to enlarge]
hat tip Abnormal Returns
Wednesday, July 13, 2011
Consumer Discretionary, Industrials, and Tech SPDR ETFs Back to 2007 Highs
Best Of FMMF
- 1: Warren Buffet Piles on Europe
- 2: [Video] Jim Chanos Returns from Europe, Even More Bearish on China
- 3: A Chart to Open Our Eyes - Staggering Changes by Multinationals in Employment Behavior 00s vs 90s
- 4: Futures Blasted on Dexia Woes... and Poor Preliminary China Data
- 5: Market Working to Worst Thanksgiving Since 1932
- 6: Et Tu, German Bonds? Poor Auction Raises Eyebrows