The S&P 500 has really gone nowhere the past week or so, but the action certainly is choppy. If you are a technical trader who utilizes moving averages this is one of those difficult times as we keep moving up, down, and around a key level - i.e. the 50 day moving average. Yesterday's breakdown would have had you reducing risk and raising cash. Only to be confronted with a surge in the market that takes the S&P 500 right back over that key level. It definitely is bipolar action the past month or so....
Best Of FMMF
- 1: Warren Buffet Piles on Europe
- 2: [Video] Jim Chanos Returns from Europe, Even More Bearish on China
- 3: A Chart to Open Our Eyes - Staggering Changes by Multinationals in Employment Behavior 00s vs 90s
- 4: Futures Blasted on Dexia Woes... and Poor Preliminary China Data
- 5: Market Working to Worst Thanksgiving Since 1932
- 6: Et Tu, German Bonds? Poor Auction Raises Eyebrows