- Revenue in the three months ended in June rose 27% to $356 million, yielding EPS of 49 cents per share. Analysts had been expecting $345 million and EPS of 46 cents.
- For the current quarter, the company sees revenue of $400 million and EPS of 53 cents, ahead of analysts $370 million and 50-cent-per-share consensus.
Friday, July 22, 2011
One of the top gainers of the day is a name we used to talk about quite a bit - Skyworks Solutions (SWKS). It is up some 19% today, and is taking some of its friends (such as Triquint Semi +8%) up with it. It is certainly not a name I would be in ahead of earnings, as the chart was a horror show, but as a reader said in comments - we most likely have one very nice short squeeze going on here. Based on the segments it is in, the stock action has been quite poor.
Blast from the Past: Skyworks Solutions (SWKS)
Best Of FMMF
- 1: Warren Buffet Piles on Europe
- 2: [Video] Jim Chanos Returns from Europe, Even More Bearish on China
- 3: A Chart to Open Our Eyes - Staggering Changes by Multinationals in Employment Behavior 00s vs 90s
- 4: Futures Blasted on Dexia Woes... and Poor Preliminary China Data
- 5: Market Working to Worst Thanksgiving Since 1932
- 6: Et Tu, German Bonds? Poor Auction Raises Eyebrows