Looked like we were going to sit in the 1292 to 1297 range all day, but near 2 PM the damn finally broke. Some nice cliff diving since 2:30 PM. Barring a Bernank stick save post 3:45 PM, looks like April lows will be broken on a closing basis today. Another win for the bears.
Best Of FMMF
- 1: Warren Buffet Piles on Europe
- 2: [Video] Jim Chanos Returns from Europe, Even More Bearish on China
- 3: A Chart to Open Our Eyes - Staggering Changes by Multinationals in Employment Behavior 00s vs 90s
- 4: Futures Blasted on Dexia Woes... and Poor Preliminary China Data
- 5: Market Working to Worst Thanksgiving Since 1932
- 6: Et Tu, German Bonds? Poor Auction Raises Eyebrows