Surprisingly my main watch list has a (relatively) decent amount of green on it today; just eyeballing it I have 40% of the names positive despite a -1.4% S&P day. Some strength out there in the networking space, "social media", apparel (knee jerk reaction to lower oil prices), auto suppliers, and then the "go to" names.*
Chipotle Mexican Grill (CMG)
Sometimes a name, or three, joins this group - but it seems like this group is considered teflon through thick and thin.
*airlines are also up but not on my watch list - they are just purely an anti oil trade.
Best Of FMMF
- 1: Warren Buffet Piles on Europe
- 2: [Video] Jim Chanos Returns from Europe, Even More Bearish on China
- 3: A Chart to Open Our Eyes - Staggering Changes by Multinationals in Employment Behavior 00s vs 90s
- 4: Futures Blasted on Dexia Woes... and Poor Preliminary China Data
- 5: Market Working to Worst Thanksgiving Since 1932
- 6: Et Tu, German Bonds? Poor Auction Raises Eyebrows