The moves between 1260s and 1290s on the S&P 500 have been remarkably consistent the past few weeks. The move the past session and a half is almost a perfect mimic of the 2 day rally we saw about 7 sessions ago. That one ended in the upper 1290s, and so far we are at the lower 1290s. All eyes remain on the 1300ish level.
We've had 2 days of light volume and calls of the typical quarter end 'tape painting' but it is what it is.
Best Of FMMF
- 1: Warren Buffet Piles on Europe
- 2: [Video] Jim Chanos Returns from Europe, Even More Bearish on China
- 3: A Chart to Open Our Eyes - Staggering Changes by Multinationals in Employment Behavior 00s vs 90s
- 4: Futures Blasted on Dexia Woes... and Poor Preliminary China Data
- 5: Market Working to Worst Thanksgiving Since 1932
- 6: Et Tu, German Bonds? Poor Auction Raises Eyebrows