Usually I don't pay much attention to a lot of these end of year or mid year investment predictions because much of the information is very cookie cutter, but Barron's midyear roundup has some interesting folks speaking who don't parrot the normal investment house speak. Felix Zulauf is especially interesting.
Barron's is offering the article for free so jump on over following this link if interested.
Roster of participants: Felix Zulauf, Scott Black, Bill Gross (were you expecting anything less?), Fred Hickey, Meryl Witmer, Oscar Schafer, Archie Macallaster, Marc Faber (doom! gloom! boom!), Mario Gabelli (always happy), Abby Joseph Cohen (still living off one call from 20+ years ago).
Monday, June 13, 2011
Barron's Midyear Roundtable with 10 Investment Pros
Best Of FMMF
- 1: Warren Buffet Piles on Europe
- 2: [Video] Jim Chanos Returns from Europe, Even More Bearish on China
- 3: A Chart to Open Our Eyes - Staggering Changes by Multinationals in Employment Behavior 00s vs 90s
- 4: Futures Blasted on Dexia Woes... and Poor Preliminary China Data
- 5: Market Working to Worst Thanksgiving Since 1932
- 6: Et Tu, German Bonds? Poor Auction Raises Eyebrows